- Wooden mechanical model;
- DIY self-assembly kit;
- Powered by a spring;
- Functional steering wheel;
Are you looking for a gift for the perfect gift for a friend, colleague or boss? Look no further, since this model has it all: collector’s value, a wonderful DIY experience and historical significance… since it’s based on Elvis Presley's famous vehicle!
Elvis Presley wasn’t just a rock star and an extremely popular musician; he was also an avid collector of cars. He owned more than 1200 different vehicles, mostly Cadillacs. He generously gifted them to his friends, fans and even his dentist.
Each part of the model perfectly mimics the real-life Cadillac – from the elegant shape of the car body to a familiar look of the hood and door handles. The miniature seats and engine are designed based on the legendary car.
- Packing size: 295 x 215 x 30 mm.
- Gross weight: 606 g.
- Net weight: 140 g.
- Packing material: micro corrugated cardboard, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Model size: 230 x 87 x 58 mm.
- Set: 3 plates with parts, metal spring, wax for lubricating parts, sandpaper, and instructions.
- Material: plywood and combined materials.
- Number of pieces: 171 pcs.
- Recommended age: 14+.
- Language of instruction: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
ALL MODELS COME IN CARDBOARD BOXES